Childtime Learning Center in Jacksonville is Growing Enrollments and Hiring Teachers to join our Growing Family! Come join us at our 9950 Old St. Augustine Road location!
We need lead teachers to join our VPK, Toddler and Two's programs. We are also seeking Float Teacher in our Toddler room, Two's and infants programs. We are also seeking a Mid-day Float Teacher to work with various ages.
All positions must have a CDA and experience working in a child care setting.
Our Lead Teachers...
- Create and maintain a fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- An A.A. degree or higher in ECE/Child Development OR
- 12 ECE credit hours and 1 year experience working in a licensed childcare facility OR
- CDA or CCP and 2 years experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.jacksonvillerecruiter.com/other-jobs/436691987/lead-vpk-float-teachers-sign-on-bonus-!