Posted Under: Seattle, Washington jobs in Healthcare; Healthcare jobs in zipcode 98101
Posted On: 2017-08-21 15:00:00
Assess and treat physical therapy patients as per therapist discretion or as requested by their physician. Performing an initial evaluation, including special tests and measurements to establish a personalized rehabilitation program for each patient. Maintains current progress notes, follow up reports, and discharge letters to physicians. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Treat orthopedic, sports and work related injuries in the Physical Therapy Department using scientifically sound treatment methods
- Participating in continuing education courses and promotion of courses offered at PRO Sports Club that may be beneficial to the patient's condition
- Maintaining current requirements for insurance provider credentialing and status.
- Direction, delegation, and supervision of supporting staff
- Evaluation and assessment of patient diagnosis
- Construction of treatment plan including; therapeutic exercise, range of motion, cardiovascular endurance training, and/or mobilization exercises
- Administration and supervision of physical agent modalities including; ultrasound, electric stimulation, iontophoresis, phonophoresis, biofeedback, heat, ice, and hydrotherapy under necessary guidelines suggested by APTA
- Manual treatment techniques including, traction, joint mobilization, massage, myofascial release, PNF, passive/resistive range of motion
- Instruction and education for posture and body mechanics, spinal stabilization, ergonomics
- Daily patient documentation, progress and discharge reports
- Marketing and promotion of Pro Club Physical Therapy services with local physicians and clients
- Coordinating and integrating rehab program with patient's PRO Club personal trainer or massage therapist EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BS or Masters in Physical Therapy from an accredited physical therapy education program
- CurrentWashingtonState Physical Therapy License Relocation assistance and/or convenient temporary housing will be considered for candidates selected from outside of the Seattle area. We will also consider travel reimbursement for candidates traveling more than 50 miles who are invited for in-person interviews.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.seattlerecruiter.com/healthcare-jobs/436393565/physical-therapist!