This position is located at Busch Stadium, home of 11-time World Series Champions, the St. Louis Cardinals! Delaware North Sportservice has been the premier provider of food service and merchandise for over 45 years. Whether it's the excitement of opening day at the ballpark or the glitter of a full blown gala, Sportservice excels at providing the finest in traditional concessions and gourmet dining wherever people gather for sports, recreation or special events.The Opportunity
Job Title: Buffet Attendant
Job Code(s): 1316
Job Family: Cardinal Club
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Unit Name: St. Louis Baseball
Reports to: Kitchen Chef/Supervisor
Pay Range: $7.70 per hour
Shift/Hours Required: All Cardinal Home Games
Age Requirement (if applic): 16 years of Age
Delivers food the buffets and monitors the items during service, in accordance with Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
- Reviews assigned station, checks stock and replenishes to meet par levels
- Delivers order from kitchen to buffet in an efficient and timely manner
- Carries trays with food back and forth between kitchen and dining area
- Delivers proper serving utensil with the food
- Provides quick and attentive assistance to any mishap in the dining room and kitchen.
- Cleans off all dishes in kitchen, placing the dishes in the dishwashing area
- Breaks down buffet including proper food storage and labeling
- Completes opening and closing side work as assigned
- Rotates to other areas when needed
- Reports to work scheduled events on a timely basis
Education & Experience:
- No experience required.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company s GuestPath Universal Service Standards
- Ability to comprehend service menu
- Ability to adhere to sanitation guidelines
- Ability to multi-task in many different areas and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions
- Attentive and detail oriented
- Maintain good personal hygiene in a clean and complete uniform
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds; ability to push up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift
- Frequent bending, stretching, reaching and walking up and down stairs as the work duties demand
- Good mobility to maneuver between tables or within narrow spaces to deliver food to customers; ability to balance food and beverage on a tray while walking around customers and on stairs
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Variable temperatures required to move between hot, noisy conditions of kitchen and climate-controlled dining environment
- May be exposed to variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold, depending on the season
- May be required to work overtime on short notice
*All positions require you to successfully complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
Delaware North is an Equal Opportunity EmployerWho We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: corporate kitchen, culinary, executive, executive chef, executive kitchen, lead, sous, sous chef, sushi, tavern
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.stlouisrecruiter.com/hospitality-tourism-jobs/436231429/buffet-attendant-busch-stadium!