Smoothie King is looking for creative & ambitious individuals to fill our General Manager opening in Fort Lauderdale, FL and we want YOU to APPLY NOW!
Relocation assistance can be provided to the right candidate!
What we offer:
- Annual salary of $45,000 + potential for annual bonus based on growth in sales & performance
- Possible equity interest for exceptional growth & performance
- Relocation potential for the perfect fit
- Ample growth & opportunity for advancement
- Much, much more!
Interviews are being scheduled now! Apply today!
- 3-5 years of previous high volume Restaurant Manager or Restaurant General Manager experience
- Bachelor s degree preferred, but not required
- Ability to work a rotating shift between the hours of 7:00am-7:30pm that runs Monday-Friday
- Willingness to work 45-50 hours per week
- Valid driver s license
- Ability to attend a company paid training for one week in New Orleans
- Professional appearance is required
- Basic computer knowledge (MS Word, Excel)
- Confidence to be creative and bring new ideas to the table
- Willingness to market the store to new customers
- Marketing: Attract patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
- Customer Experience: Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons. Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests. Ensure that proper security procedures are in place to protect employees, guests and company assets. Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury and accidents. Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas. Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws, and ordinances. Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation and service. Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Employee Supervision, Training and Management: Accomplishes restaurant and bar human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining management staff; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures. Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues. Interview hourly employees. Direct hiring, supervision, development and, when necessary, termination of employees.
APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration! We hope to hear from you soon!
Associated topics: assistant general manager, assistant restaurant manager, director food and beverage, food service supervisor, frontend, grocery store manager, kitchen manager, management, restaurant operations, store manager
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.miamirecruiter.com/hospitality-tourism-jobs/436231333/restaurant-general-manager!