A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team of innovative designers, engineers and developers who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking an innovative Sr. Thermal Engineer to play a significant role in the planning and production of thermal components and solutions.
- Create thermal simulations of designs using empirical testing
- Collaborate with product development teams
- Evaluate new thermal technologies, cooling solutions, and materials
- Bachelor's degree
- Solid knowledge of thermal principles, and natural/forced convection cooling
- 5+ years experience in a CFD role
- Strong understanding of CFD simulation software
- 3+ years experience with thermal compliance and electronic cooling
- 2+ years experience with material and thermal interface material selection, and heat sink design
- CAD experience
- Experience with Icepak or FloTherm
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
This client is open to paying relocation costs for the right candidate.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.sanfranrecruiter.com/engineering-jobs/434566009/senior-thermal-engineer!