Shanklin & Associates
This is an ideal position for someone who wants to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of responsibilities. We are seeking an engineer that enjoys talking to the end users, solving problems and working as a project manager for upgrades to existing systems.
Our client is a global manufacturer of industrial process equipment used in the chemical, food and pharmaceutical industries. We are seeking an independent thinking engineer who will be responsible for overseeing service activities. They will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Manufacturing and the end user to for all technical aftermarket inquiries.
- Responsible for aftermarket product support, both technical and commercial for product line.
- Establish and be the point of contact with the Product Engineer for product line with regard to opportunities in aftermarket service and support.
- Establish and maintain the technical and customer relationship database for the above products to include, for example, current pricing information on parts and service, technical product specifications both mechanical and process related.
- Develop quotations for field work to include equipment repairs, spare parts, and upgrades.
- Act as the Project Manager for field work as needed.
- Experience in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Exposure to aftermarket capital equipment parts and service.
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Travel up to 25%, some international.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.cincinnatirecruiter.com/engineering-jobs/434565997/aftermarket-product-engineer!