Posted Under: Decatur, Alabama jobs in Other; Other jobs
Posted On: 2017-08-12 03:00:00
- Arrange food and beverage in order to serve them to students and staff in a safe and efficient manner
- Clean utensils, equipment, and the storage, food preparation and serving areas (e.g. sweeping, mopping, garbage removal, washing tables, etc.) to maintain sanitary conditions
- Inspect food items and/or supplies to verify quantity and specifications of orders and/or to comply with mandated health standards
- Interact in a positive manner (e.g. students, staff, administration, general public, etc.) to establish a friendly and welcoming environment for customer dining
- Conduct inventory of food, condiments and supplies to ensure availability of items
- Maintain food service equipment (e.g. weekly cleaning of proofers, ovens, steam tables, etc.)
- Maintain strict confidentiality concerning student records
About the Company
- Appleton provides all of the tools necessary to attract, engage, and develop the most talented people in education. We help school districts recruit, manage, and train substitutes, as well as classified, certified, and nontraditional team members.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.decaturalrecruiter.com/other-jobs/434565691/substitute-cafeteria-worker-decatur-city-schools!