This position is with Delaware North Sportservice located at Cardinals Nation Restaurant, across the street from Busch Stadium, home of the St Louis Cardinals. This facility is a land-based, 2 story restaurant open year round, with approximately 500 seats, and 330 rooftop seats that look down into Busch Stadium, allowing its guest to experience Cardinals Baseball in a full service restaurant. Sportservice will provide all food and beverage service to approximately 800 guests with indoor and outdoor seating. The Restaurant Manager will:
- Work closely with the General Manager and Executive Chef to ensure effective overall operations of the restaurant.
- Oversee execution of catering events, including ensuring appropriate room set-up, managing the timelines of the event and supervision of the staff, and managing the budget for the event.
- Handle guest relations and monitor adherence to quality assurance standards.
- G reet guests at functions, up-sell to guests, handle client/customer concerns, follow-up with guests after events.
Qualified Candidates must have:
- Minimum of three (3) years catering management experience in a high volume restaurant or hotel environment required.
- Experience in food preparation, inventory and cost control, scheduling and purchasing.
- Excellent customer service orientation, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze data and make decisions.
- Familiarity with standard food and beverage equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management or related preferred.
- Ability to work event hours including some holidays, weekends and evenings.
Take your career beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants may be subject to a pre-employment background and/or drug testing.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: assistant general manager, assistant restaurant manager, grocery store manager, night manager, night shift manager, operations, restaurant general manager, restaurant operations, service manager, shift leader
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.stlouisrecruiter.com/hospitality-tourism-jobs/434565583/restaurant-manager-at-cardinals-nations-restaurant!