Posted Under: Boston, Massachusetts jobs in Hospitality & Tourism; Hospitality & Tourism jobs in zipcode 2101
Posted On: 2017-08-11 10:00:00
Jordan's Furniture is a leader in the furniture retail market. We are a growing, stable company that is built on family values. Attracting and retaining great employees is one of our top priorities. Jordan's Furniture is looking to hire a dependable Janitor. ** Full Time and Part Time opportunities now available!** As a Janitor, you will be maintaining showrooms, offices, warehouse facilities and restrooms in a clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties:
- Sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, shampooing and vacuuming carpets, hallways, stairs, showrooms and office spaces
- Cleaning and maintaining sanitary conditions of restrooms and replenishing supplies
- Removing trash from stores, restrooms, offices, warehouse and parking lot
- Dusting track lights, ceiling vents and furniture throughout the store, warehouse and offices
- Washing walls, glass windows, floors and waste buckets
- Experience in floor care, carpet care, restroom-cleaning preferred
- 6 months previous cleaning experience preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. solely and safely
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening Ask any J-Teamer and you'll quickly realize we are not your "average" employer. At Jordan's we provide:
- We are a financially stable Berkshire and Hathaway company that is growing.
- The average tenure of our employees is an average of 10 years of service
- The majority of our management team have been promoted from within We recognize what is important to our employees. Of course we offer the typical benefits such as medical, dental, vision, and paid time off, and 401k. It's the extra perks that put the package over the top! Some of the additional benefits include:
- 40% Employee Discount on merchandise
- Tuition Reimbursement. Up to $5,250.
- In addition to 15 paid days off within your first year you also receive a day off to celebrate your birthday!
- On-site Gym (select locations)
- Adoption Assistance to defray the costs incurred in adopting a child Part Time Employees earn paid time off and are eligible to participate in the 401k plan. If you work over 24 hours per week, you also are eligible for medical and dental insurance. Jordan's Furniture is a leader in the furniture retail market. Attracting and retaining great employees is one of our top priorities. Jordan's Furniture is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.bostonrecruiter.com/hospitality-tourism-jobs/434565277/janitor-housekeeper!