Posted Under: New England, Northeast jobs in Other; Other jobs in zipcode 3031
Posted On: 2017-08-11 13:00:00
Job Description Kaufman Dolowich & Voluck, a national law firm, dedicated to providing the highest quality of services to our clients, is seeking an Insurance Coverage Associate for its growing practice in our Long Island office. Candidates must have superior academic credentials from a top tier law school, strong written and verbal and communication skills. The ideal candidate will be dedicated, able to multi-task and handle challenging assignments, is an excellent researcher and writer, and will have courtroom experience. Applicants can expect highly competitive compensation including excellent benefits and a collegial work environment. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Minimum 3-5 years of insurance coverage experience within a firm or insurance company.
- The ability to analyze insurance policies, draft coverage opinions and provide coverage recommendations for various lines of business including, but not limited to, directors and officers liability, errors and omissions liability, and commercial general liability.
- Prepare coverage position letters.
- Evaluate claims, review the necessary documents associated with the claims and strategize on what the most favorable result would be.
- Will be required to attend any and all hearings, mediations and other duties as assigned. Experience and Skills EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree and superior academic credentials from a top tier accredited law school.
- Member in good standing of the Bar of the State of New York.
- 3-5 years of insurance coverage experience. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.newenglandrecruiter.com/other-jobs/434564989/insurance-coverage-associate!