Posted Under: Fall River, Massachusetts jobs in Executive; Executive jobs in zipcode 2720
Posted On: 2017-08-12 00:00:00
FOCUS utilizes a collaborative, strength-based approach with homeless families by applying motivational interviewing and trauma-informed care. FOCUS supports the family's efforts in battling the effects of poverty and homelessness while searching for permanent housing. FOCUS is a temporary emergency shelter and stabilization program funded by the Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD). Job Description: Seeking two Case Managers for the FOCUS Shelter & Stabilization Program which provides support services to families moving into permanent housing in the Taunton, Attleboro, Fall River and New Bedford areas. The qualified candidates will provide support services to families in shelter and/or recently housed families while continuing to promote agency culture of learning, respect and dignity. This person will provide case management to ensure families' remain housed, goals are being addressed; make needed referrals for services both within Justice Resource Institute and to outside agencies, and arrange provider meetings with family and outside providers to coordinate services and brainstorm solutions to problems. A focus of Housing First and Housing Stabilization must be maintained. Must maintain required caseload, complete documentation in a timely manner, document accurate communication log and progress notes. Requirements:
- Bachelor's in Human Services field preferred and/or Case Management Certification accepted
- Experience working with homelessness preferred
- Experience with Social Solutions ETO reporting system, a plus.
- Provide families with transportation if needed/ conduct home visits
- Valid driver's license required
- Bilingual preferred As a leading Human Services provider, JRI offers a comprehensive, competitive benefits package including medical, dental, life, accidental death and dismemberment and long-term disability insurance, health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, 401K package, company sponsored pension plan, generous paid time off as well as a tuition reimbursement program.
JRI is an equal opportunity employer and is strongly committed to building and maintaining a diverse community. Persons from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBTQ community and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.fallriverrecruiter.com/executive-jobs/434564631/case-manager!