Work on Friday, or don't. With Shiftgig, the choice is yours.
We believe that work, while necessary, doesn't have to be dull. That's why we give you the ability to work when you want, where you want, and for who you want. Using our mobile app you can pick up shifts for the jobs you're qualified for; Work as much or as little as you'd like. And did we mention we pay weekly?
Apply today to interview - we can't wait for you to join the Shiftgig team.
Next Steps: Once you've filled out an application, it takes our team about 24-48 business hours to respond. PLEASE MAKE SURE you check not only your primary inbox, but your spam/junk folder as well due to the restrictions of some email settings.
At Shiftgig, we are always looking for exceptional new talent to join our team. We are looking for multiple experienced cooks from entry level to seasoned chefs for an opportunity to work with a premier resort in Scottsdale. This position would be temp-to-hire. If you're looking to broaden your skills with a great experience, than this job is for you!
- Set up stations quickly and efficiently for prep work
- Prepare and serve food in compliance with establishment standards
- Measure and mix ingredients, washing, peeling, cutting and shredding fruits and vegetables, and trimming and cutting meat, poultry or fish for culinary use
- Taste products, read menus, estimate food requirements, check production, and keep records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment
- Maintain a prepared and sanitary work area at all times
- Return dirty food preparation utensils to the appropriate areas
- Assist with all duties as assigned by Kitchen Manager/Executive Chef
- Minimum six (6) months of experience in a food service and hospitality setting
- Able to re-stock all items as required all throughout shift
- Proven record of delivering outstanding customer service by preparing food items constantly and adhering to all recipe standards
- Track record of working efficiently in a fast-paced and noisy environment
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while abiding by all Food & Safety Regulations
- Shiftgig Specialists use the Shiftgig App to pick-up shifts, all Specialists are required to have a smartphone
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.phoenixrecruiter.com/hospitality-tourism-jobs/425942989/cook!