Don't let a hectic work schedule ruin your fun this summer! Join Shiftgig - an easy to use mobile app that puts you in charge of when and where you work. You can work as much or as little as you'd like at venues all around your area, all while earning weekly pay! Utilize the skills you've acquired from your various work experiences while gaining new skills in the process. With Shiftgig, there's something for everyone! Apply today - We can't wait to have you on our team.
Next Steps: Once you've filled out an application, it takes our team about 24-48 business hours to respond. PLEASE MAKE SURE you check not only your primary inbox, but your spam/junk folder as well due to the restrictions of some email settings.
At Shiftgig, we are always looking for exceptional new talent to join our team. We are looking for multiple experienced cooks for opportunities on both weekdays and weekends. All cooks are expected to prep and cook food in a back of house environment, assist the Executive Chef with all kitchen operations, and assist in other duties as assigned.
- Set up stations quickly and efficiently for prep work
- Prepare and serve food in compliance with establishment standards
- Measure and mix ingredients, washing, peeling, cutting and shredding fruits and vegetables, and trimming and cutting meat, poultry or fish for culinary use
- Taste products, read menus, estimate food requirements, check production, and keep records in order to accurately plan production requirements and requisition supplies and equipment
- Maintain a prepared and sanitary work area at all times
- Return dirty food preparation utensils to the appropriate areas
- Assist with all duties as assigned by Kitchen Manager/Executive Chef
- Minimum six (6) months of experience in food service and hospitality arena
- Able to re-stock all items as required all through shift
- Proven record of delivering outstanding customer service by preparing food items constantly and adhering to all recipe standards
- Track record of working efficiently in a fast-paced and noisy environment
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment while abiding by all Food & Safety Regulations
- Shiftgig Specialists use the Shiftgig App to pick-up shifts, all Specialists are required to have a smartphone
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.phoenixrecruiter.com/hospitality-tourism-jobs/425942879/prep-cook-line-cook!