St. Vincent Health, IN
Additional Job Information
City, State: Kokomo,IN
Location: Kokomo-1907 W. Sycamore
Department: Perioperative Care Anc 001
Additional Job Details: Part-Time,Day, 20 hours,Weekly
St. Vincent, part of Ascension, is a nonprofit, faith-based health system that is guided by our mission to provide compassionate, personalized care, especially for those who are vulnerable. St. Vincent is one of Indiana s largest employers with 22 ministries serving 57 counties in central and southern Indiana. Our 134-year-old health system includes a wide range of services including cardiovascular care, women s and children s health, neurosciences, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatrics, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery and long-term acute care.
The Admissions RN provides direct nursing care related to patient admissions in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Coordinates pre-admissions/ patient education activities such as patient financial responsibility in accordance with facility policies and procedures.
- Assesses and communicates with patient based on information obtained during the pre-admission interview and from test results.
- Coordinates testing according to physician s orders.
- Communicates unusual or complex problems to appropriate physicians and staff to assure continuity of care.
- Minimum Qualification: Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing (RN) by hire date to position.
- Minimum Qualification: One year of experience working in a direct patient care role.
How To Apply Service of the Poor. Reverence. Integrity. Wisdom. Creativity. Dedication.
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent. If they describe you, you may be a good candidate to join our nationally-recognized team at one of our many Indiana ministries. To apply for a position online, click the \"Apply Now\" button. Our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac computers) or non-Internet Explorer browsers. To optimize your user experience, we recommend utilizing a personal computer with Window Internet Explorer 8 to search and apply for career opportunities. For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-###-####. The Spirit of Caring
Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. Share: -->
Associated topics: asn, ccu, domiciliary, intensive, intensive care unit, mhb, neonatal, nurse rn, registed, transitional
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.kokomorecruiter.com/other-jobs/425426447/admissions-registered-nurse-rn-perioperative-care-stvincent-kok!