LOCATION: Racine, WI area
Our client understands the true meaning of work/life balance, employee appreciation and the importance of having an exciting & diverse work environment. Consistently recognized as one of the top companies to work for, they offer excellent benefits along with various opportunities for advancement. With a successful past and a bright future of growth ahead, our client is looking for an outstanding Engineering Manager.
- Leading engineering, project design & implementation activities.
- Prepare detailed capital budget forecasts.
- Lead site engineering standardization to provide common tools for estimating, documentation, and equipment evaluation to improve engineering capabilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- 10+ years of increasing responsibilities within engineering.
- 3+ years management experience.
- Experience managing capital projects. Ideally 10M+
- Experience implementing and leading Total Productive Maintenance and Safety, Health, & Environmental initiatives.
If you are interested in this job opportunity and hearing a few more details, contact TeamBradley today!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client offers an excellent relocation package for the right candidate. Interested? Please forward your resume to TeamBradley for consideration.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.racinerecruiter.com/engineering-jobs/425426277/engineering-manager!