Learning Care Group
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
We are looking for candidates that are as passionate about the growth and development of the precious children in our care as we are. We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- 2-4 years experience working in a licensed childcare facility and enrollment or completion of CDA or TECTA OR
- AA or BA in ECE/related field
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility strongly preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
PLEASE READ: We staff our schools with a core group of full-time employees (32-40 hours per week) as well as numerous part-time employees (20-30 hours per week). When full-time positions become available in our schools, we try to consider our current part-time employees who are seeking full-time employment. If you are not willing to consider part-time work, please indicate this on your application, otherwise your application will be considered for any full and part-time opportunities as they become available. If we do not currently have openings at this location, your information will be kept on file for future consideration as openings occur.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.knoxvillerecruiter.com/other-jobs/425145969/lead-teacher-teacher!