You will perform electrical and physical failure analysis on high performance CMOS-based mixed signal devices to help us understand and solve the root causes of customer returns. You will also work closely with other teams within the company to support product qualifications and new product introduction efforts of devices that have an immediate impact on top revenue generating product lines.
- Perform device level FA in a collaborative environment to support customer returns, product qualifications, yield excursions, and new product development.
- Perform electrical and physical fault isolation on mixed signal IC devices to identify root cause of failure
- Produce technical reports of failure analysis findings
Required Skills and Qualifications
- BSEE and a minimum 6 years of experience in failure analysis of IC devices
- Hands-on proficiency with electrical and physical fault isolation using a variety of tools including photoemission, static and dynamic LSM, scan diagnostic techniques, ATE, thermal imaging, and nanoprobing
- In-depth knowledge of interpreting CAD layout, ATE datalogs, digital and analog circuits, device physics, and IC fabrication
- Strong technical writing skills and verbal communication skills
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.austinrecruiter.com/engineering-jobs/411074377/ic-failure-analysis-engineer!