TallGrass Aveda Spa and Salon
Join a team of fun, talented and dedicated professionals; work in a beautiful mountain community at a spectacular location, and be integral part of a growing, thriving business! We offer many traditional and qualitative benefits via our purely awesome company culture.
To ensure the success and profitability of the retail department by meeting daily retail goals; to assist all TallGrass team members in meeting their goals through sales coaching, closing sales and daily product education support. And to provide guests with an opportunity to experience all of the products at Tallgrass by using hands on techniques in a professional manner; further, providing education about and use of products, with the expectation that we retain our guests into the future.
- Assist the TallGrass team with retail sales and guest education
- Assist wtih merchandising and Retail area set up
- Become proficient with our computer, ordering, inventory systems
- Meet and or exceed retail goals on a monthly basis
- Consistently fill out weekly report and give it to the Retail Team Lead fro review
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of retail and boutique products, sales and offers
- Educate all guests about retail products and make recommendations for home care.
- Demonstrate respect, sensitivity, and concern for guest's needs in a professional
- Provide light makeup applications to those guests wanting a touch up after their services
- Assist with the training and development of new retail team members.
- Continue skill development through spa-learning events and continuing education.
- Attend spa experience classes, hair; skin; body.
This position offers an hourly wage, paid lunches, paid downtime, bonuses and excellent benefits. If interested, please reply to this posting, including your resume, and go to our employment webpage to fill out an application:
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.denverrecruiter.com/hospitality-tourism-jobs/411074257/retail-aveda-spa-and-salon!