Our client, a leading global manufacturer is looking for a Quality Engineer responsible for monitoring product quality. This position is also responsible for resolving daily quality issues, supervising sort activities, tracking KPIs and working with customers to develop effective corrective actions.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years previous manufacturing experience
- Must have exp with CAPA Corrective and preventive action
- Strong background in Process Flow, PFMEA, Control Plans and Corrective Action Core Tools
- Sound understanding of APQP activities
- Experience with IATF 16949
If this role is of interest to you, contact TeamBradley today for further details!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Email Bob Nappi
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.elginrecruiter.com/engineering-jobs/411074017/quality-engineer!