A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team of innovative designers, engineers and developers who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. An opportunity to be apart of such a large, industry leading company that offers a widespread benefits package and career growth opportunities is available for a Product Engineer to develop and execute manufacturing strategies for new products.
- Develop and execute manufacturing strategies for new products
- Manage group and project schedule
- Collaborate with multiple departments to bring products to market
- Develop a manufacturing process flow including feasibility assessment summary
- Develop specifications on automated process and equipment
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of experience in mechanical/product engineering related to the manufacture and assembly of precision components
- 2+ years experience with synchronous or asynchronous flexible assembly
- Basic understanding of product electrical, mechanical, molding, stamping and assembly requirements
If you are interested in this full time, direct hire opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
Email Bob Nappi: (see below)
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.chicagorecruiter.com/engineering-jobs/411074015/product-engineer!