Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores
Req ID: 72742
BASIC PURPOSE: The primary purpose of this position is to manage various construction and remodel projects from inception to completion.
- Managing the design development process
- Managing architects and engineers
- Obtain permits
- Coordinate the bidding process for projects
- Review bids and contractor selection process
- Manage the construction process through to completion
- Other duties assigned as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- College degree a plus
- 3-5 years in the construction industry a plus
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Soft Skills:
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills, strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Ability to travel anywhere from 3 to 4 days a week
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision
Job Function(s): Maintenance
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Love s Family of Companies is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 300 locations in 40 states, Love s approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Love s has consistently ranked in the top 10 on Forbes Magazine s annual listing of America s largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Love s commitment has remained the same: Clean Places, Friendly Faces.
Associated topics: community, director, general manager, luxury, manage, manager iii, manager facilities, representative, resident, supervise
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.indianapolisrecruiter.com/construction-jobs/411074011/facilities-maintenance-project-manager!