Maintenance Mechanic


Aerotek


Posted Under: , jobs in Manufacturing; Manufacturing jobs
Posted On: 2017-04-21 23:00:00

Responsible for the mechanical maintenance on filling, capping, bottling, packaging, and cartoning machines Will be working primarily on all mechanical components, 3 phase motors, running conduit, replacing conveyer belts, and repairing pumps and valves. 75% of their day will be working on plant machinery while the other 25% of the day they will be performing building maintenance. Using hand and power tools to conduct basic repairs and troubleshoot issues * Maintain production line equipment repairing any breakdowns that occurred during the shift. * Work with all aspects of the building structure including but not limited to plumbing, lighting, painting, snow removal, ventilation, heating and air conditioning. * Follow blueprints to meet customer specifications About Aerotek: Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing? Client and Talent leader, Aerotek? Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com. Aerotek is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.

Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.chicagorecruiter.com/manufacturing-jobs/411072961/maintenance-mechanic!