Additional Job Information
Title: RN I
City, State: Sapulpa, OK
Location: St. John Sapulpa
Department: Surgery 001
Additional Job Details: FT Days, 72 Hours Bi-Weekly
Day shift, Monday through Friday
No call, no weekends, no holidays
The Registered Nurse provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Competently applies the Patient Centered Care Nursing Process including the patient /family, Evidence-Based Practices (EBP), Safety and Process Improvement for patient and unit outcomes of care.
- Competently applies collaborative teamwork and leadership as a member of an inter-professional team to coordinate patient centered care for quality patient and unit outcomes of care processes.
- Competently applies information resources technology and processes to communicate for quality patient outcomes and unit outcomes of care and processes.
- Responsibilities may vary over time. Required to perform other duties as required for the efficiency and effectiveness of the department and job role.
- Required Credential(s):
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Registered nurse licensure in the state of Oklahoma or license issued by State of Kansas for positions residing in Kansas by date of hire required.
- Diploma and/or Associates degree in Nursing required
How To Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.localjobboard.com/sapulpa.oklahoma-jobs/3289873753!