POSITION OVERVIEW: A global leader in technology manufacturing, our client is home to a large, diverse team of innovative designers, engineers and developers who are dedicated to working together to bring high quality products to consumers worldwide. They are seeking an Automation Mechanical Engineer Supervisor to lead the automation mechanical design team and assisting in the development of new High-Speed Custom Automation. This person will lead the machine development process, guide the activities of engineers and create standard designs and innovative concepts.
- Provide assembly feasibility and equipment cost estimates and ensure each product is reviewed design and manufacturability.
- Ensure proper review and FMEA, DFM activity and analyses are performed.
- Lead the automation engineering team
- Design new connector and cable manufacturing machinery
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 5+ years' Automation or Machine Design experience.
- 3+ years' Project Management experience.
- Expertise in the design and documentation of machine assemblies in CAD.
- Understanding of GD&T, tolerance analysis and finite element analysis.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, contact TeamBradley today to learn more!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. This client is open to paying relocation costs for the right candidate. reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.localjobboard.com/littlerock.arkansas-jobs/3289676729!