The Enterprise AX Support Specialist is responsible for supporting the various RPM companies utilizing Microsoft Dynamics AX. This position will provide support on implementations, user support, administration, and future optimizations as necessary. This position will report to the Senior Director - Digital Services.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide assistance in new Dynamics AX implementation projects.
- Provide day to day support of existing and new AX environments.
- Manage the development of new applications and/or enhancements to existing applications.
- Manage the development of new reports and/or enhancements to existing reports.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfil end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Identify and resolve application errors and security flaws.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new functionality/reports, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all new and modified functionality/reports.
- Develop and maintain end-user documentation for all new and modified functionality/reports.
- Liaise with audit teams to ensure AX instances meet SOX compliance.
To perform this job successfully, this individual must be able to perform each task above. In addition, the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and abilities required.
Experience and Education Required:
- 5+ years Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or higher support or development experience
- 2+ years project management
- 5+ years SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree + equivalent work experience
- Experience with cubes/SSIS
- Experience with SSRS
- Experience with SSIS
- Experience with integrating various systems and applications
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Excellent analytical skills and abilities
- Excellent understanding of the organization's goals and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Travel as required (typically 10-35%)
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology
- Excellent database/query skills
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.localjobboard.com/medina.ohio-jobs/3289676721!