The Desktop Support Specialist fields Tier 1 help desk calls by phone, email, in person and remote support. Must be a proficient with computer hardware, software and the following operating systems: Windows 10, macOS, iOS and Android. The person must be comfortable installing and configuring software including Office 2016 and Office 365. The IT Support Specialist must be personable and comfortable working closely with people. They need to have the ability to answer questions from end users and have timely follow up.
- Excellent skills working with Windows 10, Office 2016, Office 365, iOS, Android
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability with troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good analytical thinker
- Pays attention to detail
- Proven customer care and communication skills
- Experience working with a variety of personalities and with various computer experience
- Ability to multitask and prioritize issues
- Experience working in a team environment
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.localjobboard.com/medina.ohio-jobs/3289676675!