The Holden Arboretum
Holden Forests & Gardens
Full Time position
The Advancement Associate, a new position in our Advancement Department, is an integral member of the advancement team at HoldenForests and Gardens and primarily supports the department's tribute & memorial program and is also responsible for providing superior customer service to current and prospective donors, processing gifts and memberships at both campuses. This position will work at both locations but will be based at the Botanical Garden.
- Coordinate the Tribute Program at both campuses - including cultivation, solicitation, donor meetings and implementation
- Provide customer service to current members and prospective members
- Use Blackbaud/Raiser's Edge to enter and track membership gifts
- Acknowledge gifts at both campuses, including printing and mailing membership cards
- Provide support for member and donor events
- Assists with appropriate meeting and event planning and logistics as needed
- Assists with other advancement functions as needed
- All other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of office experience
- experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, basic data entry
- Experience with knowledge of Raiser's Edge preferred
- Detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Position will work between both locations but will be based at one location
- Typical work week is Monday - Friday with some weekend and evening hours required.
- Must pass criminal background and drug checks; driving record in good standing
- Apply Review of applications with begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Posting Date: July 2017
Closing Date: Until Filled
Holden Forests & Gardens is an equal opportunity, ADA employer and a drug-free workplace
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.localjobboard.com/cleveland.ohio-jobs/3289676649!