CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
US-Colorado-Denver; US-Kansas-Gardner; US-Kansas-New Century; US-Louisiana-Monroe; US-Missouri-Kansas City
The analyst role utilizes relevant customer, billing, network, and market data to produce Consumer direct marketing targeted lead lists. Uses knowledge of industry guidelines, methods and procedures to analyze data from varying sources and understand underlying root cause for variances, trends, and impacts to the business. Presents findings from analysis to management and others as required.
- Responsible for Consumer Marketing lead lists for a variety of acquisition and retention iniatives including Direct Mail, E-Mail, Telemarketing, Bill Marketing, and Door to Door following specifications approved by segment and channel strategy.
- Accurately applies targeting for offer qualifications and do not solicit laws.
- Works with others on the Database Marketing team to implement a wide variety of internal test designs such that we can accurately measure the success of the initiatives on the back-end.
- Understands and utilizes complex customer data involving internally driven or externally derived information sources that will provide a comprehensive basis for lead generation, reporting, and analysis.
- Ownership of lead list generation for specific campaigns including documentation of targeting criteria applied, changes made over time, and quality checks performed.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-4 years related work experience
- Experience with Excel, specifically working with formulas and pivot tables
- Strong data skills and excellent attention to detail
- Effective and confident written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently across multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Self motivated for continual process improvement
- Background in data mining tools such as SQL
- Background in Consumer Marketing
- Background in database marketing or leads management
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Denver; US-Kansas-Gardner; US-Kansas-New Century; US-Louisiana-Monroe; US-Missouri-Kansas City
Requisition # : 146322
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.localjobboard.com/kansascity.missouri-jobs/3289676563!