CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
US-Colorado-Denver; US-Kansas-Gardner; US-Kansas-New Century; US-Kansas-Overland Park; US-Louisiana-Monroe; US-Missouri-Kansas City
The Sr Marketing Database Analyst is responsible for delivering timely and accurate information critical to the operations of Consumer Markets Database Marketing.
The position involves a wide range of technical and business support functions including database administration, process automation, and application development - all contributing directly to the overall success of CenturyLink's acquisition, upsell and retention marketing strategies and goals.
- Responsible for the ongoing support and management of the Consumer Markets CRM data mart.
- Develops and enhances applications which support high-level objectives for acquisition, retention, and cross-selling.
- Experienced translator of custom data requests into deliverable business analytics.
- Provides consultative technical support to Database Marketing clients.
- Collects, adjusts, augments, and organizes large and detailed marketing requirements into logical technical requirements; manages a unified marketing data platform that provides a comprehensive basis for lead generation, reporting and analysis.
- Manages ETL processes to source and load both internal and external data including demographics, product availability, customer subscription, and prospect attribute information.
- Responsible for monitoring database quality and resolving issues with upstream data providers.
- Responsible for rapid development of complex SQL requests to facilitate marketing analytics.
- Responsible for process automation required to support marketing campaign deployment.
- Responsible for database administration functions including backup, restore and query optimization.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years related experience in Marketing and Relational Database.
- Experience with Excel, specifically working with formulas and pivot tables
- Strong data skills and excellent attention to detail
- Effective and confident written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently across multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Self-motivated for continual process improvement
6 - 8 years Microsoft SQLServer Query Development
3 - 5 years Microsoft SQLServer Reporting Services
3 - 5 years SQLServer Integration Services
Bachelors or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Denver; US-Kansas-Gardner; US-Kansas-New Century; US-Kansas-Overland Park; US-Louisiana-Monroe; US-Missouri-Kansas City
Requisition # : 146325
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.localjobboard.com/kansascity.missouri-jobs/3289676295!