Posted Under: Corvallis , Oregon jobs in ; jobs in zipcode 97330
Posted On: 2017-08-12
* Minimum of 1 year of experience in a technician position demonstrating knowledge of both gasoline and diesel powered equipment diagnosis and repair or will be graduating from an accredited automotive college or technical school within the next 3 months.
* Basic understanding of work order labor time standards,
* Prior experience with, or knowledge of, maintenance work to be performed on Classes 1-5 light/medium duty and heavy-duty Class 7-8 trucks, aircraft, or ships.
* Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certifications (T1-T8) are a plus but not required.
* Commercial Driver's License is a plus but not required.
* Valid Driver's License (required).
Rewarding Compensation and Benefits
Eligible employees can elect to participate in:
* Comprehensive medical benefits coverage, dental plans and vision coverage.
* Health care and dependent care spending accounts.
* Short- and long-term disability.
* Life insurance and accidental death & dismemberment insurance.
* Employee and Family Assistance Program (EAP).
* Employee discount programs.
* 401(k) plan with a generous company match.
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
BACH_a33d1a equipment Furthermore the by powered to
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.localjobboard.com/corvallis.oregon-jobs/3289669045!