About the Opportunity:
Join Ecolab's, Quick Service Restaurants Team as a Territory Sales Representative in the Wilmington, DE market and see why Ecolab is on Fortune magazine's list of "The World's Most Admired Companies".
The Territory Sales Representative opportunity is in our Kay Division, who is the premier supplier of cleaning and sanitation products, programs, training and services to the Quick Serve Restaurant industry. Working together, Ecolab will help keep the quick service restaurant clean, sanitized and appealing to customers everywhere it matters.
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible to partner with our customers in an assigned territory, providing them with personal customer service and advice for all of their cleaning and sanitation needs. On the job and classroom training covers food safety, sales and equipment maintenance. Your success will depend on your ability to understand your customers' business needs and provide them with solutions and excellent service and advice they can rely upon.
What's in it For You:
- Receive a company vehicle for business and personal use along with a smart phone and tablet computer
- Enjoy a robust paid training program allowing you to learn from subject matter experts with proven success
- Plan and manage your schedule in a flexible, independent work environment that allows you to excel
- Carve out a long term, advanced career path in sales or other areas within Ecolab
What You Will Do:
- Develop and enhance existing relationships with customers while working independently and maintaining your own schedule
- Provide food safety, sanitation advice, education and training
- Utilize problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills to install and maintain dispensing systems
- Become ServSafe Certified
We are looking for candidates who will reside within 45 miles of Wilmington, DE and willing to travel 3 overnights per month along with weekend coverage every 13 weeks.
- Completed Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of work or military experience
- Ability to lift / carry 50 lbs.
- Availability for up to 20% overnight travel
- Must have the flexibility to handle emergency calls at night, during the weekends and on holidays based on customer needs
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- No Immigration Sponsorship available
- 1+ years of professional experience in a foodservice, hospitality or grocery environment
- Previous business to business value-add sales experience
- Mechanical ability (plumbing, electrical and/or mechanical experience) and problem solving skills to troubleshoot and repair equipment and dispensing systems
- Bilingual skills in Spanish- oral and written
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.localjobboard.com/wilmington.delaware-jobs/3289667369!