PPR Education Services
Great opportunity for anyone interested in working with a diverse cross section of children with exceptional needs. Previous school-based experience is not required; however, candidates must hold a valid School Psychologist license.
PPR Education Services is known for our outstanding customer service and creating the best employee experience in the industry.
Here are some of the great benefits PPR Education Services offers:
- Dedicated, Experienced Recruitment staff
- Three Comprehensive Insurance Plans - including day one insurance options
- 401K and Supplemental Insurance Offerings
- Leave of Absence Policy - Per Diem Allowance Available
- Referral Bonuses
- Travel and License Reimbursements Available
- Paid, Private Housing or Housing Stipend
- Pet Friendly
Associated topics: braille tutor, dance instructor, lsat classroom instructor, mcat teacher, pcat instructor, science tutor, spanish immersion, teacher 9 12, teacher grade 11, test prep
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.localjobboard.com/palmer.alaska-jobs/3289659751!