REPORTS TO: CEO
Department: Administration and Operations
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Director of Administration and Operations manages the overall daily office operations of Link Consulting USA and LATAM including Administration and Human Resources and is responsible for attending the day to day office activities to ensure smooth operations in alignment with the Company Strategies. The Director of Administration and Operations will be responsible in the planning and coordination of administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes as well as assessing staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency and individual development and growth.
The Director of Administration and Operations reports to the CEO and is the main point of contact with sister companies in Latin America, external counselors and service outsourcing companies (eg Legal, HR, etc.)
The Director of Administration and Operations is responsible for maintaining cash controls, supervising the payroll and personnel administration, purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and accounts receivable, and managing office operations.
The Director of Administration and Operations is responsible for documenting and implementing the necessary processes, policies and controls within the department that ensure standardized operations and high level of quality deliverables.
The Director of Administration and Operations needs to have hands on experience to support activities especially in the initial stage of the company as well to support new employees in their learning process.
Travelling requirements on The Director of Administration and Operations is required as needed and estimated between every 4-6 weeks to visit our Mexican operations.
The Director of Administration and Operations is required to have as minimum undergraduate degree in Accounting or Business Administration, or equivalent level of education. Knowledge and skills attained thru working experience may be considered.
1. Responsible for the accounting system in order to ensure that finance data are maintained accurate and timely available
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Reconcile the general ledger
- Prepare and reconcile general bank statements
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts
- Establish and maintain customer accounts
- Ensure data is entered into the system
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the accounting system
- Prepare income statements
- Prepare balance sheets
- Assist with the internal and external audits
- Maintain financial files and records
- Assist with preparation of the budget
- Implement recommendations from external counselors and outsourcing companies approved by General Director
- Fiscal and resource planning/administration
- Responsible for overseeing financial and statistical performance against budget targets.
- Work on budgets and growth plans
2. Oversee the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all moneys
- Ensure the safeguarding of all company funds
- Issue, code and authorize purchase orders
- Reconcile the accounts payable
- Reconcile the accounts receivable
- Reconcile weekly deposits
- Manage collection of accounts
3. Assist in office staff matters; maintain employee files and records in order and ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances
- Create, periodically review, and update employee handbooks
- Develops and maintains an effective office staff
- Selection, training, compensation, motivation, termination and review of staff
- Administer employment agreements
- Verify and report on benefits payments
- Maintains employee work/vacation schedules to ensure staffing needs are met in accordance with company policy and guidelines
- Supervise completion of the payroll
- Review payroll reports
- 4. Supervise office services to maintain and improve quality of deliverables
- Maintain insurance coverage's
- Negotiate supplier agreements
- Administer contracts
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment
- Issue personnel id badges
- Supervise customer services and respond to customer inquiries
- Assist with preparation of Bylaws
- Assist with preparation and advertising of contract documents
- Coordinates and monitors office operations to ensure company requirements are sufficiently met on a daily basis.
- Plans goals/objectives for office operations and identifies the resources (staff, equipment, funds) required to attain the end results.
- Participate in the selection of right candidates for office positions
- Monitors office procedures and resolves problems through collaboration with pertinent contacts, and implements changes as needed.
- Resolves operational problems related to customer service, accounting procedures and computer systems.
- Performs all aspects of human resources such as payroll, benefit administration, procedures, personnel issues, and maintain related confidential files.
- Coordinates and oversees the completion of special projects as needed.
5. Human Resource, Administrative Operations and Policy Administration:
Oversees human resource policies and practices with respect to recruiting, compensation, benefits, performance evaluations, career development and employee performance feedback.
Identifies and adheres to appropriate internal controls for department and reporting structure; develop and implement operational business plans, monitor key metrics and assist in the decision making of the departments/areas.
Develops and communicates with leadership, compensations plans that incentivize growth with the goal of retention and equality.
Promotes Service Excellence throughout the department
6. Perform other office related duties as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The Administration and Operations Director must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- computerized accounting programs
- accounts payable and accounts receivables
- generally accepted accounting principles
- preparation of financial statements
- administration of employee benefits
- payroll systems and reporting
The incumbent must demonstrate the following skills:
- bilingual English-Spanish
- Time management
- supervisory skills
- team building
- accounting and bookkeeping skills
- analytical and problem solving skills
- decision making skills
- effective verbal and listening communications skills
- effective written communications skills
- computer literacy
- stress management skills
- time management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer Relations
The Administration and HR Manager must maintain strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the position.
The Administration and HR Manager must also demonstrate the following personal attributes:
- be honest and trustworthy
- be respectful
- cultural awareness and sensitivity
- be flexible
- demonstrate sound work ethics
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.localjobboard.com/newportbeach.california-jobs/3077332969!