5+ years of experience in B2B SOFTWARE SALES is a must to have (SaaS preferred). This position is mostly intended for San Francisco Bay Area residents. This is not a remote position.
- You will be focused more in closing rather than prospecting, discovery or evaluation, and you should excel at moving leads through the business funnel to closing.
- Managing the sales cycle from qualification to closure.
- Conduct sales meetings with target accounts. Call, online (GoToMeeting) or in-person meetings.
- Fine-tune value propositions (messages and sales pitch) listening from our customers and build internal consensus around the sales strategy.
- Become an expert on Justinmind' products and conduct use case discussions with qualified leads.
Desired Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- 5 or more years in SaaS sales experience required in a technology-driven company, selling to enterprise, with track record of over quota achievement as proven in interview process.
- Ability to run full sales cycles and experience in closing a high volume of deals within a short sales cycle, in an inside sales environment.
- Experience selling a technically-oriented product to the enterprise.
- Highly motivated and aggressive.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and writing skills are required.
- Ability to travel as required for the role, most cases to the East Coast.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.) or Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) is a plus.
- Experience in start-up environments is a plus.
- Sense of humor.
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission structure (quarterly bonus), paid vacation (22 days/year) and your birthday off.
- Rather than simply be a cog in the machine, your growth opportunity here is incredible. It's unlimited, if you prove yourself and we would hope that you grow into management/leadership positions.
- Full benefits, Justinmind pays full cost for Kaiser Permanente Gold Plan for all employees.
- Great startup company culture: healthy, productive, world-class work environment and awesome coworkers. Casual dress.
- Be part of defining an industry. Prototyping is an emerging and fast-growing trend in the software market.
- You would work every weekday in Downtown San Francisco (Financial District). Good Food around, 1 min to Bart/Muni, 5 to Ferry Building, 15 to Caltrain. Bicycle storage.
- You will sell an Enterprise-ready product trusted by customers like Adobe, Microsoft, Wells Fargo, Oracle, Sony, Toyota, NASA, Accenture, Paypal, Kroger, IRS, Deloitte, HP, The Federal Reserve and many others in all verticals, more customers here:
Please, no recruiters or agencies. Valid authorization to work in the U.S. is required; no visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- San Francisco, CA
- Software Sales: 5 or more years
Apply for this job, view similar jobs, and more at http://www.localjobboard.com/sanfrancisco.california-jobs/3077332795!